How to join Temple Gun Club!
- Must be an NRA member and show proof of membership. (Please join prior to the meeting. Proof can include membership card, monthly magazine address label, email notification or receipt)
- Attend a monthly meeting. (We accept applications from 6:00pm until 6:30pm)
- Attend the entire mandatory orientation from 6:30-7:00pm, immediately preceding the meeting.
- Follow range rules
- 18 Years of age or older (Younger shooters must be supervised).
- Cost of 1 year membership: $100 (plus $25 initiation fee first year). (The membership dues are prorated depending on the month in which you join.)
Membership applications are only accepted at the monthly meetings.
(Applications will be available at the meeting.)
Meeting Facilities provided by:
Goodwill Learning Center
2601 Commerce Street
Belton, TX. 76513
Temple Gun Club meets first Monday (except Holidays) of each month at 7:00 PM (Be there at 6:00Pm to join). Meeting can be an hour long or longer if there is a speaker.
If you have any questions please contact us.