How to join Temple Gun Club!
- Must be an NRA member (NRA membership forms will be available)
- Come to our monthly meetings
- Come to the matches
- Make friends at TGC (This is a club after all.)
- Have fun
- Be a responsible person
- Follow range rules
- 18 Years of age or older (Younger shooters must be supervised).
- Fill out necessary forms to apply at the monthly meeting ( Oct- June).
- After being voted in, attendance at range orientation is mandatory for completion of membership requirements.
- Cost of 1 year membership: $100 (plus $25 initiation fee first year).
Membership applications may be submitted at the monthly meetings. October through June.
Membership Application ( Applications will be available at the meeting.)
Meeting Facilities provided by:
Goodwill Learning Center
2601 Commerce Street
Belton, TX. 76513
Temple Gun Club meets first Monday (except Holidays) of each month at 7:00 PM. Meeting can be an hour long or longer if there is a speaker.
If you have any questions please contact us.